Galatians by Jada Edwards Study Guide
|In stock (4)
The book of Galatians is a passionate letter explaining what it really looks like to be a follower of Jesus Christ and how our freedom in him is certain. It's a letter that many of us urgently need to hear. Jada Edwards teaches the importance of knowing that you are wholly and fully accepted in Christ, by Christ, and through Christ. From your birth, God has called and chosen you and now:
- Because of God's authority, we don't need to seek the acceptance of man.
- Because of God's approval, we aren't insecure or intimidated.
- Because of God's freedom, we don't need to self-sabotage in order to cope.
- Because of God's restoration, we can bring healing and restoration to others.
This study guide has everything you need for a full Bible study experience, including:
- The study guide itself, with discussion and reflection questions, video notes, and a leader's guide.
- An individual access code to stream all six video sessions with Jada Edwards online (you don't need to buy a DVD!).
- Scripture memory cards and coloring pages.